A holiday wedding is a warm, wonderful
- Easy to Schedule – Since you are likely already getting extra days off work for the holidays, you’ll have time to get everything done.
- The Theme is Easy – Coming up with a theme for the wedding is always difficult, having a holiday wedding makes this super easy.
- Your Family is Here – Many families are already coming home for the holidays, why not take advantage and have your wedding at this time too.
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Christmas – A holiday wedding doesn’t necessarily mean Christmas. Why not do a New Year’s wedding?
- Flowers are Fun – Instead of doing the same old, same old when it comes to wedding flowers, you can choose poinsettias, chrysanthemums, and other holiday favorites.
- You Can Keep it Classic – A holiday wedding can still have classic touches like a white wedding dress, standard cake and other touches.
- Canon in C – This is a classic Christmas carol and a wedding song. Your wedding march is already planned for you!
- Save Money – Renting a wedding facility in June is often much pricier than doing so in winter when there is less competition for the space.
- Food Fun – Your banquet or reception can include favorite holiday foods, instead of the same boring wedding food that everyone else offers.
- You’ll Never Forget Your Anniversary – A Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day or other special wedding day assures you’ll never get in hot water with your spouse for forgetting an anniversary.
If you need some help planning your wedding for Christmas, New Year’s or any other holiday, contact the team at Gordon Boswell and let us help you! We can’t wait to talk to you about your holiday wedding plans and help you create that heartwarming event that you will remember for the rest of your life.