Our Favorite Songs About Flowers
When you can’t quite think of the right words for a particular situation, sometimes finding the perfect song can help. Just like flowers can communicate so much, music often has the power to say what we feel. At Gordon Boswell, we believe that music and flowers compliment each other in many ways. Here are some of our favorite songs about flowers:
- China Cat Sunflower by The Grateful Dead has a whimsy and creativity that we love to bring to every arrangement we design.
- San Francisco by Scott McKenzie reminds us there are some places in the world where flowers worn in your hair is completely acceptable and even preferred.
- Fading Like A Flower by Roxette promotes self-care in the face of conflict the same way we care for flowers when they begin to fade or wilt.
- Plastic Roses by Jessica Sanchez speaks to the need to rid our lives of fakeness. Be sure to always send the real thing, like our Rainbow Radiance, full of very real roses, orchids, and hydrangea.
- Amaryllis by Shinedown shows the brilliance of persevering under unwanted tragedies and the hope of new life in the least likely places.
When you need more than words to say what you’re feeling, talk to the floral experts at Gordon Boswell about which flowers- and songs- will communicate your message beautifully.test
- This post has been tagged:
- summer flowers